Seaweed Gel Fertilizer
|Packaging Type||Bucket, Can, Drum etc.|
|Packaging Size||10-50 kg|
is an organic extract derived from Red, Brown and Green versatile and nutritional Marine Algae. It is a concentrate gel and is mixed with water and intended to be basally applied in soil or applied in soil through drip irrigation. This product unlike liquid fertilizer releases the nutrients slowly into the soil which can be easily available to the plant. It increases & strengthens the rhizosphere area in the root. It is one of the best soil conditioner and stabilizer available in the market. It is fast acting and generally its effects are fairly quick to notice and long lasting. The Seaweed Gel Fertilizer
is super-acting and should be part of a regular feeding program. It has a water retention property as high as 100%. Benefits:
- Reported to increase the yield by 20% to 50%.
- Our unique formulation induces drought resistant.
- It strengthens the Rhizosphere of the root system.
- Reduces weathering of young flowers and fruits
- Strengthens the roots and its absorption
- Increases the uptake of NPK by the plants
- Enhances Seed Germination and Vigor
- Strengthens the plant shoot system
Rich in trace elements and minerals like Magnesium, Calcium, Manganese, Silica, Zinc, Iodine, Borax, Sodium, Cobalt, Copper, Iron etc. and amino acids, growth promoters, enzymes, Pigments and vitamin Precursors.
- For all kinds of vegetables, greens and flowering plants. Apply as basal application. For best results use 8-10Kg Gel/Acre.
- For trees like Coconut, Banana and other annual and perennial trees apply as soil treatment. For best results use 10gm of Gel/Tree.
- Tea and Coffee plants apply as basal application. For best results 8-10Kg Gel/acre.